Get the smile you deserve, without drawing attention
At Rose Rock Orthodontics, we know that the teen years can be difficult. Add orthodontic treatment onto that, and it certainly can seem even more daunting. But don’t worry, we have all the cutting-edge technology to provide you with your best smile, without distraction.
Invisalign Teen is the ideal way to get the smile you deserve when you need a clean, comfortable, and removable alternative to braces.
So, how does it work?
Rose Rock Orthodontics will take digital images of your mouth, which will then be used to complete a 3D model. From this, a very precise treatment plan is created that will meet your individual needs. Not only can you see how your teeth will move during treatment, but you’ll even be able to see what your smile will look like once treatment is over. That means during the course of your treatment, you’ll know what your hard work is building toward
You’ll receive a series of aligner sets, each perfectly calibrated to achieve a certain movement on the path to your ideal smile. You’ll wear each aligner set for approximately 22 hours a day for 7-10 days before moving on to the next set in your series.
What are the advantages of Invisalign Teen?
- Your aligners are made of smooth, BPA-free plastic, which means there are no pesky wires to irritate your mouth or cause embarrassing moments from getting foods stuck.
- Invisalign is designed to be highly discrete, so when the clear aligners are in your mouth, most people won’t even know you’re in orthodontic treatment.
- With no brackets or wires, you don’t have to change up your diet during orthodontic treatment – just pop the aligners out and enjoy all your favorite foods.
- Taking care of your smile is a breeze because you can remove the aligners to brush and floss, and you don’t have to worry about having to get around brackets and wires.
- Follow-up appointments are quick because we aren’t adjusting wires, leaving you more time to live your life.
- Invisalign Teen comes with compliance indicators so parents and orthodontists can ensure the patient is wearing the aligners as they should.
- Invisalign treatment costs around the same as traditional braces and is covered by most dental insurance plans.
It is important to note that Invisalign Teen may not be the most ideal treatment option for every patient. To see if you are a candidate for Invisalign, call Rose Rock Orthodontics today.
What is the youngest age for Invisalign?
Depending on what your kids’ orthodontist recommends, patients could start wearing their Invisalign teen treatment in Enid around ages 6 to 10.
Does Invisalign hurt or feel uncomfortable?
All patients will experience some discomfort when they first start using Invisalign for teenagers because the aligners push on their teeth. However, the discomfort shouldn’t last for long, and patients can treat the pain with over-the-counter medication.
How can teenagers start receiving treatment?
The best way to start is to visit a qualified orthodontist to review when they need to start their Invisalign teen treatment in Enid. Maybe their treatment won’t require Invisalign clear aligners right away.
What options are available to teenagers?
Invisalign treatment for teens in Enid is an amazing treatment option as the removable trays let them continue to care for their oral hygiene without much hustle and remain almost invisible to the naked eye.
Are there restrictions on what my teen can eat while in treatment?
Fortunately, patients wearing Invisalign teen in Enid won’t have to stop eating their favorite foods because they can just take off their trays during mealtimes. Please remember not to drink hot liquids with the trays on as they can warp the aligners.
Why is Invisalign good for teens?
Invisalign for teenagers is ideal because they are removable and nearly transparent. Most teenagers will prefer a discreet appliance they can use at any time during the day and remove when they need to.